Only the finest ‘human grade’ NATURAL raw ingredients have been used in this product.
The product is intended to treat the CAUSE of most skin ailments, rather than their symptoms. With the recommended continued daily maintenance dosage, Promix Itch Ease Coat Enhancer will not only maintain a healthy skin and coat, but due to the correct ratio of Omega 3 & 6 content, has additional health benefits for your animal.
Itch Ease supplementation will assist with:
- Aided immune system
- Stimulation of healthy skin and hair growth
- Easing of joint and rheumatoid problems
- Maintenance of bone development and health
- Regulating metabolism
- Maintaining reproductive capabilities
- Control of blood clotting and cell growth
- HORSES: 30ml daily over food, till itchy/dry skin subsides, then continue with 15ml daily for optimum maintenance.
- MEDIUM/LARGE DOGS: 10ml daily over food, till dry/itchy skin subsides, then continue with 5ml daily for optimum maintenance.
- SMALL DOGS & CATS: 5ml daily over food, till itchy/dry skin subsides, then continue with 2,5ml daily for optimum maintenance.
Promix Itch Ease Coat Enhancer is made from Canola oil and Grape seed oil infused with Rooibos leaves and Chamomile flowers. This product is made from totally natural ingredients and contains neither preservatives nor additives. The justification of this product being of value to an animal’s skin and coat, is as follows:
- Canola Oil is very low in saturated fats, cholesterol free, rich in Vitamin E and also contains fair amounts of Vitamin A and D as well as balanced amounts of omega 3 and 6. Canola oil contains no proteins and can therefore not cause any allergic reactions. It has been proved that Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, aid functions such as cell building, hormone production and affects the immune system favourably, therefore better arming it to fight off allergies and infection.
The above facts have been studied and approved by Health Canada, Purdue University for new crops & plant products as well as having been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Vitamin E is a broad spectrum lipid and effective antioxidant that functions in cell membranes and body tissues. It also improves the immune system.
Vitamin A is needed in bone, muscle growth and maintenance of healthy epithelial tissue. A deficiency of vitamin A could lead to symptoms of exfoliated epithelium resulting in rough, dry, dull, brittle and long haired coats.
- Vitamin D assists in maintaining plasma calcium and phosphorus concentrations which assists in healthy skin formation and functioning.
The above facts were presented and accepted at the 46th Annual Convention of the American Association of Equine Practitioners, Vol 62-79 2000.
- Grape Seed Oil is cholesterol free but high in several antioxidants, rich in Vitamin E, contains Polyphenols & Resveratrol Linolecic acid and Omega 6 which are all needed for the production of Prostaglandins which is essential in reducing platelets (blood clotting & inflammation), whilst easing skin irritations and diseases.
Ref: Dr Y Yilmaz & Dr R.T. Toledo, published in the Journal of Food Composition and Analysis as well as in the Journal of the American oil chemist’s society.
- Rooibos Leaves contain vast anti-spasmodic activity and anti-oxidants widely used for eczema relief. Compounds such as Ascorbic Acid, Carboxylic Acids, Quercetin, Luteolin, Isoquercetrin and Rutin have proved hugely beneficial in preventing and aiding in the healing of many skin conditions. Rutin contains Vitamin P which reinforces and stabilizers blood vessels. Rooibos also contains Flavone Luteolin, known for its antispasmodic activity and is widely used to alleviate allergies. Rooibos further contains Ternen-4-0l which is known to be an excellent anti-allergic, analgesic and anti-bacterial. Because Rooibos has the ability to scavenge superoxide radicals without any effect on the respiratory activity, it has clinical value in recurring disease as well as relief of itchiness associated with atopic dermatitis, prurigo nodularis and erythroderma.
Dr Annique Theron published the above findings in her book “Allergies – An amazing discovery” which has been scientifically. Verified by Dr Charlene Marais and further substantiated by both Dr Kobus Steenkamp and Prof Daniel Ferreira – head of chemistry Dep at the University of Free State.
- Chamomile Flowers contain volatile oils which stimulate the liver and kidneys to purge themselves of toxins. Chamomile has been shown to have significant anti-inflammatory action, aids blood circulation and enhances antiviral and antibacterial activity. Chamomile has also proved to be of huge aid to skin allergies and disorders as well as being beneficial for the digestive system and assists in restoring a good blood flow to the skin surface.
By Dr Robert Mc Dowell B.S.C. honors N.D. – Royal Humane Society gold medal.
Gabriel: A successful Itch Ease Client
|Product||Size||Animals||Within Gauteng||Outside Gauteng|
|Itch Ease Coat Enhancer||500ml||Horses/Dogs/Cats||R 150,00||R 155,00|
|Itch Ease Coat Enhancer||1 Litre||Horses/Dogs/Cats||R 250,00||R 260,00|
|Itch Ease Coat Enhancer||5 Litre||Horses/Dogs/Cats||R 880,00||R 895,00|