Promix Amino Acid supplement has been specifically formulated that together with fair feed and good grass, will supply all the amino acids that horses require to synthesise and utilise their protein intake.
Amino Acid supplementation promotes:
- Optimises energy level
- Assisted prevention of muscle stiffness, spasms and tying-up
- Improved food utilisation
- Increased muscle development and mass
- Reduced water loss – nitrogen loss in sweat
- Assisted lactation and reproduction in brood mares
- Promotes growth due to high Lysine content
20 grams of Amino Acids both morning and night (40 grams per day), mixed into their regular feed, add a little cold water if necessary. The dosage prescribed is for the average-sized horse (500 kg) under normal working conditions.
Increased dosages are recommended for:
- Horses in very taxing work
- Horses in extended travel
- Pregnant and lactating mares
- Infirm, ill and injured horses
- Covering stallions
What is most significant is the owners eye, that judges their horse.
Equine Amino Acid Supplement Contents
|ORGANIC Preservative Sweetener|
Recommended Selling Price (effective 1 February 2019)
For mobile: best viewed in landscape mode
|Product||Size||Animals||Within Gauteng||Outside Gauteng|
|EQUINE Standard Amino Acids||1.5kg||Horses/Cattle/Sheep||R557,00||R570,00|
|EQUINE Bulk Amino Acids||3kg||Horses/Cattle/Sheep||R1000,00||R1045,00|
Free Courier Delivery (Depending on the size of your order it may incur an additional courier fee.)
- Within Gauteng (main centres): Orders over R500.00 qualify for free courier delivery.
- Outside Gauteng (main centres): Orders over R1000.00 qualify for free courier delivery.
- Outlying areas and orders below the minimum values above: Additional courier delivery fees will be applicable.
- Alternatively check our Stockists List and order from your nearest stockist.