This complete multi-vitamin and mineral supplement has been specifically formulated that, together with fair concentrates and good grass, will fully meet all your horses natural nutritional requirements be they competition, hacks or breeding horses in illness and in health.
Adequate multi-vitamin and mineral supplementation Promix:
- INCREASED FOOD UTILISATION – will require less concentrates
- IMPROVED PLIABILITY AND STRENGTH OF HOOVES – no hoof no horse
- LESS ORTHOPAEDIC PROBLEMS – promotes better bone density
- BOOST BODY TEMPERATURE REGULATION – less winter coat
- ADVANCED TISSUE REPAIR AND WOUND HEALING –internal as well
- PROMOTES FERTILITY AND FOAL DEVELOPMENT – bigger, stronger foals
- TOTAL VITALITY AND CONDITION – less vet bills
20 grams of Promix Multi-vitamin and minerals both morning and night(40 grams per day) , mixed into their regular feed, add a little cold water if necessary.
The dosage prescribed is for the average-sized horse(500 kg) under normal working conditions. Increased dosages are recommended for:
- Infirm, ill and injured horses
- Pregnant and lactating mares
- Foals & weanlings
What is most significant is the owners eye, that judges their horse.
Equine Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Supplement Contents
Recommended Selling Price (effective 1 February 2019)
For mobile: best viewed in landscape mode
|Product||Size||Animals||Within Gauteng||Outside Gauteng|
|EQUINE Standard Multi-Vitamin & Minerals||2kg||Horses/Cattle/Sheep||R557,00||R620,00|
|EQUINE Bulk Multi-Vitamin & Minerals||4kg||Horses/Cattle/Sheep||R1065,00||R1105,00|
Free Courier Delivery (Depending on the size of your order it may incur an additional courier fee.)
- Within Gauteng (main centres): Orders over R500.00 qualify for free courier delivery.
- Outside Gauteng (main centres): Orders over R1000.00 qualify for free courier delivery.
- Outlying areas and orders below the minimum values above: Additional courier delivery fees will be applicable.
- Alternatively check our Stockists List and order from your nearest stockist.