This complete Multi-vitamin and mineral supplement has been specifically formulated that, together with an over-the-counter pet food, will meet all your pets daily natural nutritional needs.
Correct vitamin and mineral supplementation for dogs and cats will promote:
- Improved skin and coat condition
- Rapid recovery from injury and illness
- Less susceptibility to orthopaedic problems
- Enhanced general well being
- Formation of healthy bone & growth in young animals
- Maximising the performance & condition of working animals
- Toy dogs & cats – ( 9kg and under ): ½ teaspoon per day
- Small dogs – ( 10kg to 19kg): 1 teaspoon per day
- Medium dogs – (20kg to 39kg): ½ Tablespoon per day
- Large dogs – (40kg to 59kg): 1 Tablespoon per day
- Giant dogs – (60kg and over): 1 ½ Tablespoons per day
Sprinkle the recommended dosage of supplement directly onto their COLD/WARM food and mix. Alternatively spoon required amount into a small amount of warm water and mix well.
The owners eye is what judges the pets condition and improvements should become apparent within 10 days.
Recommended Selling Price (effective 1 February 2019)
For mobile: best viewed in landscape mode
|Product||Size||Animals||Within Gauteng||Outside Gauteng|
|Pet Standard Vitamins, Minerals & Aminos||600gr||Dogs/Cats||R315,00||R330,00|
|Pet Standard Vitamins, Minerals & Aminos||2.5kg||Dogs/Cats||R1045,00||R1065,00|
Free Courier Delivery (Depending on the size of your order it may incur an additional courier fee.)
- Within Gauteng (main centres): Orders over R500.00 qualify for free courier delivery.
- Outside Gauteng (main centres): Orders over R1000.00 qualify for free courier delivery.
- Outlying areas and orders below the minimum values above: Additional courier delivery fees will be applicable.
- Alternatively check our Stockists List and order from your nearest stockist.